Saturday, September 25, 2010

"You won't take the DRUGS?!!!"

"Why won't you take the drugs?"
"The drugs will boost your immunity and make you well."
"What do you mean you 'refuse' the drugs?"
"Oh, but the benefits GREATLY outweigh the risks and side effects!"

My husband to the infectious disease doctor: "Did you even know that gancyclovir was a black-box label drug?"
Infectious disease doctor: "It is?"

These were some of the pathetic and shocking statements we heard last week by 7 different doctors.

Now, I realize that we are rapidly losing our rights in this country, but at this very moment in time, we still have the right over our own bodies (as long as we are conscious and sane.). I still have the right to choose whether or not to swallow poison. My personal choice is to not now, not ever again, take the chemo-compound, cytotoxic drugs that have maimed and killed hundreds of thousands of people.
All sacrificed at the "alter of AIDS".
All to make others rich and feel prestigious.
This, my friends, is the epitome of evil. Rotten to it's very core.
Cell killing drugs for a supposed retrovirus, many say does not rightly exist. Retroviruses have long been known to do absolutely... nothing.
The wily "HIV" is the first.

As far as the doctors we've dealt with as of late, they all refused to perform an operation that I will literally need to continue to survive, because of my "lower immune status".
Are cancer patients, who have also been poisoned with chemo and have lower immunity, regularly refused surgery?
Are Jehovah's Witnesses who refuse blood also denied life-saving surgery?
Are trauma victims who come in sliced open and broken apart refused surgery based on the fact that they "might" end up with post-op infection?

The answer is "no".

This, my friends, is all about a power trip. These doctors had no issue with doing surgery AS LONG AS I would swallow their poison.

I would be pleased if you clicked on the link below and read over some of the side effects of these horrific drugs. Drugs that don't actually kill any "virus". They only kill you.

http://www.omsj.org/drugs/matrix.htm

More to come.






3 comments:

  1. shit karri - i hoope you will be alright. otherwise they claim you as another 'mislead' aids dissident victim. it is sickening to see how they abuse their powers, without knowing all the facts. as dissidents not only are we targets for the medical profession and big pharma, we ar being denied medical care when we need it. there is no dignity in any of this. i sincerely hope one day we have our day in court when we see Gallo and Montagnier held accountable for all these crimes against us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viruses are lifeless pieces of genetic debris. You don't have to "catch" them. You make them. How can you kill something that isn't alive? I hope you can find a surgeon who will help you. I was contacted by a doctor who saw me once when I was hospitalized last month. She's doing a paper on why people refuse drugs. I told her about you but she didn't seem interested. She is opening up to the "other side" though -- unless she fooled me. I'll ask the New Hampshire doctor who helped me get off Atripla if he knows of a sympathetic surgeon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruce Stanley SchnellerSeptember 26, 2010 at 10:42 PM

    Karri
    you are an inspiration, Your principles and courage transcend all. Again, I am lucky to know you. Your Courage gives us all hope!

    ReplyDelete