Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's ALL "HIV" anyway

Hi Friends,

I just wanted to share with you another quick update.
I saw my surgeon a few days ago and upon examination, he stated that the ulcer has shrunk down from the size of quarter to the size of a nickle. We are making progress. I attribute this to the hyperbaric chamber therapy. While it's still incredibly painful, and I still cannot sit, I suppose things are getting better.
It's been a really long and difficult road, and so much more of my life has been robbed from me in the past 4 1/2 months. Not only has my entire life ceased to function, but I've missed many events, including my 20th anniversary, Thanksgiving, and most likely Christmas this week.

Last week I had to go in for blood transfusions. I needed 4 units of blood, because these "doctors" have just let me bleed nearly to death the past few months. I'm still bleeding sporadically. When I asked the surgeon what else can be done, his reply was..."you'll just have to learn to live with the pain, bleeding and drainage. It's ALL "HIV" anyway."
What an ass. If it were his wife, I don't think think that answer would have been nearly as acceptable.
I've never dealth with so many completely ignorant people in my entire life as in the past few months.
Painful.

Luckily, I do have a local doctor here who has helped me tremendously. I don't know what I'd do without his expertise and guidance. 

All for now. Many blessings to all the truth fighters out there.
And please, don't write me askiing if I think you should take these "life-saving" drugs or not.

Merry Christmas,
Karri

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Karri

    It hurts me so to hear about your pain, what you have to suffer! I truly understand what you are facing, even though our stories are different, I have still endured some of the same. Behind it all, behind the terrible wounds, the pain, the anger, the ignorance, I belive there is a healing process going on, in the most mysterious way though... All the tears, dear Karri are cleansing rivers, endlessly flowing to help you through. I could not stop crying for more a couple of years, being imprisoned and seriously ill. I don`t think you are supposed to "learn to live with the pain"...it is not meant to linger, but to teach and then dissolve, and it will Karri, it will... <3
    I will probably be in the movie too, really hope to meet you one day, my overseas sister!
    Wish you a healing christmas time, light and relief for you!!
    Lots of love
    Line in Norway <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karri,

    I have seen you on YouTube giving speeches after you stopped taking the drugs. You looked great in those videos. I also admire the desire you have to help others all along the tragedy you have been through from day one.

    I see you as being ambitious, determined, genuine and noble. I can only imagine the guts it takes to have stood up and told the world about your experience. This is terrible that you are losing so much blood. Your recovery seems slow. I'm sure as resourceful as you are, you have considered many possibilities.

    Surgical glue is just plain crazy glue...nothing more...but somehow, I'm pretty sure this won't work for you. Have you seen a doctor of Oriental medicine? They can do some pretty astonishing things.

    In any case, I am convinced that if anyone is equipped to tackle this problem, it is you. You come across to me as a very strong woman who is very resourceful. Despite all your suffering, you have taken the most noble of decisions to let the world know about this fraud. I am certain you have helped many who are simply not as vocal as you.

    I Pray the New Year brings you wellness!!

    M

    ReplyDelete